Registration for Vacation Bible School goes live May 3rd, 2021 - 8:00am
We are excitedly preparing for this very popular program! We can't wait to open registration for:
CCUPC is excited for
Vacation Bible School 2022!
Cost is $20/student with a family maximum of $60.
Every family will receive a VBS CD.
If finances are a concern, please reach out to the church about scholarships.
Click to register.
- Children must have turned 3 years old by September 1, 2021.
- Children must have attended a pre-school program.
- Children must be completely potty trained, able to use the bathroom independently. (No Pull-Ups).
- The need for the assistance by a visiting nurse or Therapeutic Support Staff person must be approved by the VBS Coordinator in advance. Please discuss these needs before enrolling your child in VBS. No unexpected support or nursing staff will be permitted access to our programs.
- Groups are divided by age based on the numbers of children enrolled. Because we give careful thought to the abilities of each age group when planning activities, we may not be able to accommodate requests to assign children wishing to be together in the same class if a significant age gap exists or if our space available prohibits it. We will do our best to accommodate special requests, but we may not be able to fulfill every request.
- We will be unable to honor any class assignment change requests on the first day of Vacation Bible School. Any requests must be made prior to June 1st.
- Children must abide by the rules of Vacation Bible School. If a child is consistently unable to follow the rules or causes disruptions, parents will be called to pick up the child and he or she may not be allowed to return. No refunds will be given in this case.
We can’t wait to “Arise and Shine!”
as explorers on Adventure Island!
If you have questions, call Pastor Dena Roy at the church office.