We had a great time at the Hero Hotline. Now we’re getting ready for
Vacation Bible School 2024!
Calling all campers! Surrounded by water, trees, and rolling hills, Camp Firelight is the perfect location for every Camper’s favorite summer activities! Join first-time camp counselor Sam and Lu the Lightning Bug, as we learn to face our fears while trusting in God. Each day, Campers will see Counselor Sam face new challenges, from as simple as leading Campers on a hike to as intimidating as meeting a new and wise nature expert. With the help of Lu and the Camp Counselor Guidebook, Counselor Sam and our Campers explore timeless Bible stories that show how Old and New Testament Campers trusted God in the face of their own fears and went on to do great things in God’s name!
Registration will open on May 1, 2024.
2024 VBS Policies
- Children must have turned 3 years old by September 1, 2023.
- Children must have attended a pre-school program.
- Children must be completely potty trained, able to use the bathroom independently. (No Pull-Ups).
- The need for the assistance by a visiting nurse or Therapeutic Support Staff person must be approved by the VBS Coordinator in advance. Please discuss these needs before enrolling your child in VBS. No unexpected support or nursing staff will be permitted access to our programs.
- Groups are divided by age based on the numbers of children enrolled. Because we give careful thought to the abilities of each age group when planning activities, we may not be able to accommodate requests to assign children wishing to be together in the same class if a significant age gap exists or if our space available prohibits it. We will do our best to accommodate special requests, but we may not be able to fulfill every request.
- We will be unable to honor any class assignment change requests on the first day of Vacation Bible School. Any requests must be made before June 1st.
- Children must abide by the rules of Vacation Bible School. If a child is consistently unable to follow the rules or causes disruptions, parents will be called to pick up the child and he or she may not be allowed to return. No refunds will be given in this case.
We can’t wait to welcome our campers!
If you have questions, call Pastor Dena Roy at the church office.