The staff and leadership of CCUPC is evaluating the possibility of holding our Vacation Bible School Program for 2020. The safety and health of our participants, volunteers, and staff is our top priority. We hope to make the decision in the early spring, and, if we choose to go forward, will open registration on May 1st.
Tentative dates are
However, dates may shift if the Seneca Valley School district calendar changes significantly.
We are praying that all of our VBS families are healthy, and we hope, soon, to be able to “Armor Up!” as the Knights of North Castle.
Thank you for your interest in our VBS program.