By submitting the VBS Registration Form, I expressly warrant that the child named is capable of withstanding both the physical and mental demands of the Vacation Bible School. I also expressly assume all risks of the child participating in the activities, whether such risks are known or unknown to me at this time. I further release CCUPC and its ministers, leaders, employees, volunteers, and agents from any claim that my child may have or that I may have against them as a result of injury or illness incurred during the course of participation in Vacation Bible School. This release of liability shall include (without limitation) any claims of negligence or breach of warranty. This release of liability is also intended to cover all claims that members of the child’s or my family or estate, heirs, representatives, or assigns may have against ccupc or its ministers, leaders, employees, volunteers, or agents.
On occasion, CCUPC takes photographs or makes an audio or videotape recording of children and/or adults involved in church activities. Such photographs or video records may be used by staff and participants to remember the activities and participants. In addition, such photographs and audio/visual recordings may be used in CCUPC publications or advertising materials to let others know about our ministry. In addition, local news organizations may hear of our activities or events, and our church may invite or allow them to photograph or record our events for news reporting on special interest features. I consent to the use of any such audio or visual record of the child named above, to be used, distributed, or displayed as agents of the church see fit. This consent includes but is not limited to: photographs, videotape, and audio recordings. Furthermore, I give permission for the child to be interviewed by the news media, or for such photographs and other audio or visual records to be used by the news media.
- Children must have turned 3 years old by September 1, 2018.
- Children must have attended a pre-school program.
- Children must be completely potty trained, able to use the bathroom independently. (No Pull-Ups)
- The need for the assistance by a visiting nurse or Therapeutic Support Staff person must be approved by the VBS Coordinator in advance. Please discuss these needs before enrolling your child in VBS. NO unexpected support or nursing staff will be permitted access to our programs.
- Groups are divided by age based on the numbers of children enrolled. Because we give careful thought to the abilities of each age group when planning activities, we may not be able to accommodate requests to assign children wishing to be together in the same class if a significant age gap exists or if our space available prohibits it. We will do our best to accommodate special requests, but we may not be able to fulfill every one.
- We will be unable to honor any class assignment change requests on the first day of Vacation Bible School. Any requests must be made prior to May 29th.
- Children must abide by the rules of Vacation Bible School. If a child is consistently unable to follow the rules or causes disruptions, parents will be called to pick up the child and he or she may not be allowed to return. No refunds will be given in this case.
I understand and agree to the policies spelled out above. I understand that if my child is not in compliance (Of age, COMPLETELY potty-trained and having attended pre-school ) he or she will not be allowed to participate in VBS 2019.