CCUPC is excited to be gearing up for the 2021 Sale!
We are currently accepting donations of the following items:
Drop off is around the back of the church. Please package all items well, and leave them against the brick wall under the porch roof in front of the doors on the left.
This year’s sale will be held:
Thursday, August 12th 12:00pm-7:00pm
Cost for admission to this special Pre-Sale event is $5.00 and non-perishable or household item to donate to the local Food Banks. (Children under 12 are free.)
Friday August 13th 8:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday, August 14th 8:00am-1:00pm
Friday August 20th 8:00am-7:00pm (1/2 price sale)
Saturday August 21st 8:00am-1:00pm (box and bag sale)
We will be limiting the number of customers in the church building at any one time. Customers will be lining up outside to enter both sales, and lines for the Flea Market and Clothing Sales will be held individually.
- You will enter and exit each sale separately.
- Door counters will be at each entrance.
- There will be a maximum of 50 customers per sale (50 upstairs/50 downstairs).
- The Flea Market line will queue in the upper parking lot.
- The line for Clothing, Toys and Books will queue in the lower church parking lot.
THE 10 COVIDMENTS (Rules for Shopping at the Sale!)
1 – Thou shall be patient, kind and watch your children.
2 – Thou shall wear a mask at all times.
3 – Thou shall practice 6’ social distancing.
Please social distance throughout the sale, and especially at the checkouts – barriers will be positioned between the cashiers and the customers.
4 – Thou shall not use our bathrooms.
5 – Thou shall not try on clothes (no dressing rooms)
6 – Thou shall stay/go home if you are sick.
7 – Thou shall leave all hangers on racks.
8 – Thou shall bag/box your own items.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BAGS
9 – Thou shall not open bagged items.
10 – Thou shall spread the word of this sale.
- No food or drinks will be sold at the sale
- According to previous patterns, the busiest times will likely be the mornings of Friday 8/14 & Saturday 8/22.
- *During these times, entrance to the sale may be staggered so that all 50 customers will not be wanting to check out at the same time*
- Hand sanitizer will be at each checkout and placed throughout the sale
- High touch surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day