CCUPC is excited to be gearing up for the 2021 Sale!
We are currently accepting donations of the following items:
- Clothing – all sizes and season
- Clothing Accessories
- Household items
- Craft Supplies
We will begin accepting furniture in June.
We WILL NOT accept the following items:
- Items that are broken, damaged, stained or in need of repair
- Any chemicals or liquids
- Large Appliances
- Exercise Equipment
- Televisions of any type or size
- Car seats
- Used bed pillows & mattresses
- Home construction items (cabinets, sinks, siding, fixtures, etc.)
- Video cameras & VHS tapes
Drop off is around the back of the church. Please package all items well, and leave them against the brick wall under the porch roof in front of the doors on the left.
This year’s sale will be held:
Thursday, August 12th 12:00pm-7:00pm
Cost for admission to this special Pre-Sale event is $5.00 and non-perishable or household item to donate to the local Food Banks.
(Children under 12 are free.)