We invite you to worship with us at 6:00pm, 8:00pm, and 10:00pm on Thursday, December 24th. The services will be held in-person and live-streamed on our YouTube Channel. They will also be available for on-demand viewing. Reservations will be required to attend in person.
Those who plan to attend in person should consider the following safety measures:
- Attendance will be limited to ensure physical distance between family groups.
- All attendees must wear a cloth or paper mask covering their nose and mouth the entire time they are in the building. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Those who are not feeling well or believe that they may have been exposed to an illness should not attend in person. Please join us by live-stream.
Use the links below to make reservations. Please note:
- Family groups who intend to sit together should register as one group so that we can plan seating arrangements. Individual reservations will be seated as separate groups.
- If your family plans change before Christmas Eve, please cancel your reservation or contact the church office so that others may have the opportunity to attend.
- Reservations will be honored up until the start time of the service. At the start of the service unfulfilled reservations may be released to stand-by participants.